Sunday, September 5, 2010

love for relief society

i've had one of the best callings for a little over a year now. i was teaching primary for the 4 year olds turning 5. challenging - definitely, but also incredibly rewarding.
i loved hearing their stories of how they choose the right. they were all wonderful examples to me of how uncomplicated our lives should be and how easy it should be to serve and love others.

last week i was released and call to serve on the activities committee. it was definitely a bittersweet day saying my goodbyes to my wonderful class. it was especially difficult when my students and parents got teary eyed. i of course shared in their emotions. i loved that class, and i love that the kids still run up to say hello and give me hugs.

the bright side is that i get to go to class with duben now and be with my little ainsley. i also get to go to relief society and be with adults! yes...i actually look forward to going to relief society. who knew?

we had a great day together. i loved hearing the wonderful lessons and being with my family.
i think ainsley enjoyed being with mom too...enough that she gave me kisses, which is a rare occurrence...and the fact that we got it captured - priceless.





No comments: