Saturday, August 2, 2008

while in the ghetto

So some of you know I like to refer to things as being the O.G. Like when I have a variety of BBQ sauces to choose from, honey BBQ, Cajun BBQ, or just original BBQ – I call it the O.G. BBQ. Its great, even though most times people either don’t get it, or think I’m weird. Well a glorious thing happened while Duben and I were visiting Jack-In-The-Box in Del Rey Oaks (Monterey). Duben went to go use his credit card which has a quick pay feature (that thing where you don’t have to swipe, you just touch the machine with your card). Well the cashier told Duben he was holding it the wrong way, but then realized his sensor was on the back, not the front like the newer cards. So he told Duben, oh you’ve got an O.G. card! I loved it…I’ll admit my heart skipped a beat and my eyes lit up, it was a great day for me.

No comments: