Wednesday, January 9, 2008

time to get a job


Our time here so far has been pretty crazy. We tried to play tourists, but I still have to find an internship! I had a few interviews planned for last week, but I got sick so I had to reschedule for this week. I had around 10 interviews all lined up! It was crazy. I got to see some really great parts of the city, and I got to go in some really neat buildings. After doing around 7 interviews and turning down a few offers I found the job I felt was the best fit. I took a job working for the New York Titans pro lacrosse team. Check us out www.nytitans.com It's a really new team, so there is a lot of room for growth and learning for me. I'm really excited about this job - the people are great, our games are at Madison Square Garden, and my office is close enough that I walk to work.
Duben starts his job with the Department of Education next week so we're both really excited to get things going here. It still is so weird that we live in New York City!

1 comment:

Sir James Eric Watkins said...

artists and writers:

www.promiseoflight.org